OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wsrm message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Full agenda (with links) for 7/11 WSRM TC Teleconf

The full agenda is attached.

The call is at 5:30 PM EDS today 7/11

Tom Rutt

Tom Rutt	email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133

Title: Full Agenda for WSRM TC Conference Call –June 14, 2005

Full Agenda WSRM TC Conference Call – July 11, 2006


US toll free: 800.483.2503

intl: 617.614.3824

participant: 27175925


1          Draft Agenda:

1) review agenda

2) Roll Call

3) Minutes approval

4) Action Items

5) Discussion of potential TC future activities

5.1 Reliability of Response

6) New Business

2          Roll Call



Meeting ?? quorate


3          Minutes Discussion


Tom Rutt Volunteered to take minutes.


3.1       Approval of previous meeting minutes


The minutes of the Juneteleconference meeting are posted at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/19030/Minutes-wsrmTC-061306.htm


xx  moved to approve the June minutes, yy seconded.


?o opposition  June minutes ?? approved


4          Status of Action Items

2006-02-21-3 - Closed

Action: Jacques will clarify what he thinks we should do on reliability of req-resp. 


Posted as: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/email/archives/200606/msg00004.html


5          Discussion of Potential Future TC activites

The working list of potential enhancements to WS-Reliability was posted after the last f2f as:




TC needs to decide among the following possibilities

  1. work to resolve new issues raised within charter of TC,
  2. put the tc into maintenance mode (i.e., two meetings a year awaiting usage issues),
  3. schedule vote to disband TC


5.1       Reliable Request Response

Jacques posted the following contribution before the May meeting: Reliability of Request-Responses


Jacques finished his action item to specify the exact changes needed to ws-reliability 1.1.: posted contribution as:




6          Future Meetings

Chair suggests waiting for mid September as next meeting.



8          New Business

Meeting adjourned


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]