Subject: Submission letter from INTAP

All,

I am forwarding the letter from INTAP.
I believe this is enough statement from INTAP.

However, if anyone in this TC have any concern with
this statement, please let me know by the end of this week.
I will coordinate with INTAP to resolve the concern
by the next teleconference.

We have time limited, so I will do my best to
resolve all issues/concerns and I want to satisfy all of you.

Thanks,

Iwasa

> TO: Chair of Reliable Web Services Messaging SIG, SPIA Forum
> CC: Iwasa-san,
>
> Please forward the following e-mail to OASIS WSTM TC.
>
> Best Regards,
> Tomihiko Kojima
> INTAP
> kojima@intap.or.jp
>
> --
>
> INTAP would like to contribute "A Profile of Reliable
> Web Services Messaging for Information Appliances Services
> [WS-Reliability]" to OASIS WSRM TC for further process
> in this TC. This is an English translation of deliverable
> from Reliable Web Services Messaging SIG in SPIA Forum
> that was approved by the SIG.
>
> INTAP also agreed that Fujitsu submit this document as a
> contribution to OASIS WSRM TC conforming to OASIS
> IPR policy.
>
> INTAP will upload approved document in the following
> address sometime in the future:
> http://net2.intap.or.jp/SPIA/sig3_hrwsm.htm
> INTAP also agree OASIS or OASIS TC web site refers
> to this page to introduce the profile.
>
> Best Regards,
> Tomihiko Kojima
> INTAP
> kojima@intap.or.jp

WS-ReliabilityProfileforInformationAppliancesEnglish1.0.14.doc