Subject: ***UNCHECKED*** Deployment profile template - Candidate for CD vote

TC members,

Attached is the deployment profile template that is
implementing issues raised by myself.
I believe this is stable enough to make it CD in the
telecon this week.
I will post this document to mailing list, since
I have problem to upload the document to OASIS
WSRM TC web site. It looks like web site problem.

Thanks,

Iwasa

PS. Some comments are inline below.

----- Original Message -----
From: "iwasa" <kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com>
To: <wsrm@lists.oasis-open.org>; <jdurand@us.fujitsu.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [wsrm] Groups - Deployment Profile Template for WS-Reliability
(wsrm-wsrel11-Deployment-Profile-Template-CD.doc) uploaded

> I have the following comments to the template.
>
> 1. I would suggest to add the following sentence to the first place of
> section4.
>    " This section may be used as is, or this section may be modified.e.g.,
>      elements and attributes may be listed one by one, if prefer."
>      In any cases, all elements and attributes defined in
WS-Reliability1.1
>      should be mentioned in this section. If any elements or attributes
>      are omitted in this section, then it must be considered there is
>      no recommendation or profiling for the element or attribute."

I withdraw the above comment, since the following resolution
resolved the issue.
The following issue were resolved in the document attached.

> 2.Section 4 is missing the following elements and attributes:
>     Request/MessageId/SequenceNum/@number
>     PollRequest/RefToMessageIds/SequenceNumRange\@from
>     PollRequest/RefToMessageIds/SequenceNumRange\@to
>     Response/NonSequenceReply
>     Response/NonSequenceReply/@groupId
>     Response/NonSequenceReply/@fault
>     Response/SequenceReplies
>     Response/SequenceReplies/@groupId
>     Response/SequenceReplies/ReplyRange
>     Response/SequenceReplies/ReplyRange/@from
>     Response/SequenceReplies/ReplyRange/@to
>     Response/SequenceReplies/ReplyRange/@fault
>
> 3. Section4.2.1 and 4.2.2 have duplicate @groupid.
>
> 4. 2nd page: email for Iwasa should be kiwasa@jp.fujitsu.com
>
> 5. Section1.2 should have reference. I think RFC2119 was removed
>     when the section for reference was removed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Iwasa

Mr

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/document.php?document_id=22956

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/22956/wsrm-wsrel11-Deployment-Profile-Template-CD.doc

> > PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
> application
> > may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
> paste
> > the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.
> >
> > -OASIS Open Administration

wsrm-wsrel11-deployment-profile-template-cd-11.zip