Subject: Re: [wsrm] Comments on proposed resolutions for Deployment Template Issues T1 and T2

Tom,

Thank you for your updates.
Let me clarify your proposals to make sure how these should be
described in the issue list.
Are the followings correct statement for your proposed resolution?

Proposed resolution for Issue T1:
Delete the entire row for profile item (b) in section 4.1.1 and its columns.
Add the following statement to the right column of Notes in section 4.1.1:

"
You may describe if there is any other requirement (e.g., Number
of retries, Interval between retries, and others). Describe any mechanisms
whereby the user of the deployed implementation may exercise control
of resending behavior.
"

* I just want to make sure whether you want the first sentence above or not.
--

Proposed resolution for Issue T2:
Change the second column of profile item b) row in Section 4.1.3 from:
"
What is the behavior of a receiving RMP when a duplicate request is
received, for which a response had already been previously sent?  (is a
Fault be sent back? Or a duplicate of the cached response?)
RECOMMENDED / REQUIRED
"
"
Which of the following statements describes the behavior of the
 implementation of a receiving RMP when a duplicate request message,
 which requires a response, is received:
1) an application fault is always sent as response to the duplicate message
2) a limited cache of sent responses is used to allow resend of the
 prior response, when this cache is exhausted, an application fault is
 sent in response to duplicate message
3) all sent responses are cached until the expiry time for the original
 request message
4) other - please describe an alternative behavior regarding the
 response sent after receipt of duplicate response
"
--

Thanks,

Iwasa