Subject: Update to public wsrm tc web page

I just updated the public wsrm tc web page at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wsrm

I added the errata and the application notes CD to the list of work
produced by TC

As we already agreed, I added link to INTAP profile on external resources
(note this link currentlygoes to a Japanese Language page, is this the
way it will always be?)

Let me know if there are more things you would like changed on public page.

Tom Rutt
wsrm TC chair