Subject: Full Agenda for 4/10 teleconference of wsrm TC

Attached is the full agenda for the wsrm tc meeting on 4/10/2007

Title: Full Aenda WSRM TC Conference Call –4/10/07

Full Agenda WSRM TC Conference Call – Apr 10, 2007

5:30 – 6:30 PM EDT.

Textual Conventions

US toll free: 866-760-1934
intl: 1-517-233-9562
participant: 2426197

Ψ  Action Item

Motion

§    Resolution

1          Draft Agenda:

Agenda

1.      review agenda

2.      Roll Call

3.      Minutes approval

4.      Action Items

5.      Consider Draft Deployment Template Document as Candidate CD

5        Review Draft Application Notes for Intelligent appliances

6        Discusssion mechanics of committee future

7        New Business

Bob: sent in 9 issues relative to the documents, template or profile.

Agreed to discuss at appropriate time.

2          Roll Call

Attendance:

Meeting is quorate

3          Minutes Discussion

Tom Rutt volunteered to take minutes.

3.1       Approval of previous meeting minutes

The minutes of the April 3 teleconference meeting (with Iwasa correction) are posted at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/23451/MinutesWsrmTC-040307R1.htm

xx  moved to approve the April 3 minutes,  yy seconded.

?? opposition April 3 minutes ?? approved

1          Status of Action Items

Action 1: Jacques to arrange for OASIS staff to post CD 01 for application notes correct OASIS url. – done

available here:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/ws-reliability/v1.1/cd01/application-notes-cd-01.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/ws-reliability/v1.1/cd01/application-notes-cd-01.doc

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/ws-reliability/v1.1/cd01/application-notes-cd-01.html

as well as here:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/ws-reliability/v1.1/application-notes.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/ws-reliability/v1.1/application-notes.doc

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/ws-reliability/v1.1/application-notes.html

Action 2 on Tom is update public site to ensure it has up to date links.open. –

Added links to errata, app notes, and Intap external reference link for profile for information appliances

Action: Jacques and Iwsasa to consult OASIS staff about IPR discussion. – Iwasa will distribute mail from OASIS staff. –done

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/email/archives/200704/msg00017.html

All,

I had the following action item today's telecon:

> Action: Jacques to consult OASIS staff about IPR discussion. - Open  Iwasa

will distribute mail from OASIS staff.

Here is the e-mail from Jamie.

I believe the concern is resolved.

Thanks,