wsrp-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-comment] Comment on Today's Joint Interfaces Working Telecon

A producer should not use the session to do this -- as a session's scope is entirely defined by the consumer.  (Its
going to cause us problems/introduce complexities if we try and allow both to define the rules as they see fit).
Rather the producer should internally manage this data using a key such as the user identity.
    -Mike-