wsrp-comment message

Subject: RE: [wsrp-comment] wsrp markup

In general, consumers are not required to supply any non-default CSS
classes so to Timo's question - you can just plug a WSRP service in
without defining a CSS file; it's up to the Consumer to provide an
optimized/customized/vendor-or-implementation-specific CSS file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 8:21 AM
To: 'wsrp-comment@lists.oasis-open.org'

The specification defines class names, but it would be up to Consumers
to publish a css file that mapped those class names to style
definitions. I think we could publish a css file that contained just
empty definitions, but don't see much value to doing so.

                      Timo Tetzlaf

                      <Timo.Tetzlaf@met        To:
"'wsrp-comment@lists.oasis-open.org'"
                      ris.de>
<wsrp-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               cc:

                      10/09/2002 05:01         Subject:  [wsrp-comment]
wsrp markup
                      AM

> is there already an available css file (alpha, beta or similar) for
> the wsrp markup, Style and Rewriting Spec. 1.2 ?

             Timo