wsrp-comment message

Subject: [wsrp-comment] a few questions

Hi,

Again, I have some questions regard to WSIA - WSRP Core Specification v0.8.

1.) In section 11.7, Handle Type, you describe that Handle extends String. But String is 'final' and so it is impossible
     to extend from it. I am correct or do I understand something wrong ?

2.) Is there any reference implementation available, that I can use for my degree dissertation ?
     Any sourcecoude I an use (have not be compileable) is helpfully to see how it will work.

3.) Does my assumption is right, if I think that the Producer-Service (which support getServiceDescription(), getEntityDescripton() and so on)
     is a kind of Manager who manage all Entities in one scope ?
     So I have to announce all Entity which shall be visible on getServiceDescription() ?

4.) In regard to my degree dissertation, I want to implement a small example WSRP-Service using the existing specification.
     Which existing frameworks can I use, to simplify this ? Till now I am using APACHE-AXIS (for web service), and want to
     use Cocoon or JSF (for transforming XML in any other markup I want to use in my entity) and EJB for persistence.

Thanks,

Timo Tetzlaf