wsrp-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-comment] is the wsdl available to the public?

They are on their way to that URL. They were also distributed to the wsrp
email list this week along with v0.91 of the spec. I am attaching them
again here for your convenience.

Rich Thompson

Tom Barrett <TBarrett@hubbardone.com>
02/05/2003 01:55 PM

        To:     wsrp-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [wsrp-comment] is the wsdl available to the
public?

My company is working on a WSRP Producer, but the WSDLs (
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/wsdl/v1/WSRP-v1-Interfaces.wsdl
) seem to be 404ing. Are these available to the public yet? And if so
where could I find them?

Thanks for the help,

Tom Barrett