wsrp-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-comment] Public Comment

The situation isn't black or white with regards to WSRP 2.0 Ajax
support.  With the addition of the getResource function WSRP 2.0 can be
used to support a significant number of the portlet/ajax use cases.
Where things mostly break down is when portlets want to use wsrp 2.0
coordination features in response to their Ajax requests.  We don't
currently support this and consider it a complex problem needing
thinking/design/reflection to get done properly.  The first committee
draft for wsrp 2.0 is either already posted or will be shortly.  Could
you review our getResource support and satisfy yourself/us that though
unstated as a goal or purpose it can be used to implement a variety of
Ajax use cases?
    -Mike-