wsrp-conformance message

Subject: RE: [wsrp-conformance] [AS113]

I agree with your comment ... the question is what should be reported on from this conformance statement. I think it is just whether or not the requested locales are returned. The test could report both whether all requested and whether additional locales are supplied, but the initial draft was just looking to reflect the conformance statement.

Rich Thompson

Andre Kramer <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>

04/15/2003 04:23 AM