wsrp-conformance message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Last weeks meeting

Hi Mike,
I assume you mean our last conformance call.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           Michael Freedman  |
|         |           <Michael.Freedman@|
|         |           oracle.com>       |
|         |           04/16/2003 08:09  |
|         |           PM                |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: [wsrp-interop] Last weeks meeting                                                                                            |

I looked through last weeks minutes [as I was unable to attend] and have
a few questions.

Is there any reference material for the 2 types of test methodologies
cited in the minutes?  More generically how can I get an overview of
these methodologies so I an as conversant as the rest of the group?

Did you have a dsicussion concerning identifying consumer and producer
"types"?  I.e. on the first concall we discussed the value of
categorizing consumer/producer function into distinct recognizable
buckets or levels and then focusing on defining how one verifies they
conform to a particular level.

Did you discuss putting together a preliminary schedule [with priorities]?
      -Mike-