wsrp-conformance message

Subject: [wsrp-conformance] Application sharing for teleconference on 7/17

I had said I would try and set up a SameTime conference we could use to share and work on the use case document. I am getting a response that all of the capacity of our servers are already booked for this timeframe. Does anyone else have access to a similar system (e.g. SAP provided access to a WebEx conference when the Coordination SC ran into the same problem this week) that could be made available on Thursday from around 11:30 to 12:30?

Rich Thompson