wsrp-conformance message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-conformance] [AS198] Honoring requiresRewrite

If you could suggest a rewording ....

It is more than XML that potentially needs to be rewritten. Javascript and CSS styles are two that pop to mind. Perhaps it could be limited to textual mime types ....

Rich

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com>

11/04/2003 08:50 PM

wsrp-conformance@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
Re: [wsrp-conformance] [AS198] Honoring requiresRewrite

It just occurred to me that this assertion implies that the consumer
will have to parse non-XML content type as well. How about relaxing this
assertion to just include XML-type resources? Although it would be
incorrect/useless to specify requireRewrite=true for, say, for
application/pdf type resources, the consumer can skip rewriting such
resources and save some cycles.

Subbu