wsrp-conformance message

Subject: AS071/CS074 clarification

I am looking for some clarification on how AS071 interprets CS074.

AS071 requires that the consumer propagate various URL parameters to the
producer. I have trouble with the following parameters and would like to
understand how others interpret these statements.

wsrp-portletHandle
wsrp-userContextKey
wsrp-portletInstanceKey
wsrp-sessionID
wsrp-navigationalState

It is possible that the producer-inserted values for these parameters in
URLs may be different from the values known/communicated in the protocol.

For example, the portletHandle returned by implicit/explicit cloning may
be different from the value the producer inserted in URLs. This may not
happen in practice, but there is room for error.

Thanks for any clarification.

Regards,

Subbu