wsrp-conformance message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-conformance] AS071/CS074 clarification

Good point

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com>

03/08/2004 01:45 PM

wsrp-conformance@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
Re: [wsrp-conformance] AS071/CS074 clarification

I agree.

However, to avoid impersonation of these parameters, I also suggest a
rewording of AS071 to include only those parameters that the consumer
included in the templates. So, if a consumer chose not to include
wsrp-portletHandle in the template, the consumer do not have look for
this handle in the request.

Subbu