wsrp-conformance message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-conformance] cloning and setPortletProperties

I would expect a PortletStateChangeRequired fault.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Standardization Technical Lead
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             Subbu Allamaraju
             <subbu@bea.com>
             07/08/2004 04:14          wsrp-conformance@lists.oasis-open.o
             PM                        rg
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsrp-conformance] cloning and
                                       setPortletProperties

I've a question on invoking setPortletProperties on a POP.

I searched the spec, but could not find any reference to this question.
I did find an assertion statemenet (AS109) which reads

"The properties of a cloned portlet may be set explicitly (via
setProperties()) or opaquely (via "wsrp:edit" mode)."

[I just noted that the operation name needs to be corrected in this
statement.]

So, my question is whether it is valid to invoke setPortletProperties on
a POP? The spec says that POPs are not modifiable, but we don't
explicitly define what cannot be modified.

Thanks

Subbu

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-conformance/members/leave_workgroup.php