wsrp-conformance message

Subject: Re: Bug 1503470 Fixed and tested

Thanks Julie for taking care of this bug.

Just a reminder for the TC members that the F2F set up the end of this week as a deadline for all of us to sign up at SourceForge and become members of the wsrptk project. All that is needed to become a member of the project is to email me the user name you choose when signing up.

Rich

Julie Macnaught/Middletown/IBM

06/12/06 01:19 PM

Rich Thompson
cc
Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, Edgar Gottsmann/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
Subject
Bug  1503470 Fixed and tested

I fixed the bug in test case RP1380 reported by Edgar.   Edgar sent me a log file to try and the test case now passes.

I've checked in the fix and updated the bug system, but a new release should probably be created.

Julie E.MacNaught
IBM Research
jmacna@us.ibm.com