wsrp-coord message

Subject: [wsrp-coord] Teleconference on July 9th at 11:00 ET

The details for this conference call are located at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-coord/event.php?event_id=1669& which now includes an agenda.

I have uploaded the framework update proposal which the SC asked me to work on back in February. The event details reference this presentation. I have been unable to schedule a meeting like we have used at F2F meetings for walking through this, but will keep trying.

For reference sake, the callin information is:
  USA Toll Free Number: 866-769-7222
 USA Toll Number: +1-203-566-0687
 PASSCODE: 377048

Rich