wsrp-coord message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-coord] Is there a call this Wednesday?

I was wondering this morning about whether I had ever gotten back to doing a review and posting of that. The snow has given me a late start, but I will get it out shortly and we can take a first look at it today.

Rich

Michael Freedman <Michael.Freedman@oracle.com>

01/27/2004 07:18 PM

wsrp-coord@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsrp-coord] Is there a call this Wednesday?

It doesn't look like Rich has posted a strawman yet.  Is there anything
to talk about until he does?
     -Mike-