wsrp-coord message

Subject: Event categories (or groups)

This is regarding Andre's suggestion on event topic trees. Although I
see some disagreement over the usefulness of this concept, I think there
are use cases for introducing some notion of a category or group of
events. Event consuming portlets can subscribe to, say, an eventGroup (a
QName), instead of subscribing to individual events by eventName. This
would make it easy for an event consuming portlet to indicate that it
would like to receive a group/category of items.

Regards,

Subbu