wsrp-coord message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-coord] Uploaded new use case document

No, what I meant to say is that the zip code is an additional render
state managed by the consumer rather then the producer.  I.e. the
consumer is responsible for pasing in this additional render state
if./when it wants to qualify a rendition vs. expecting to pass this
state once and having the producer retain it in either its runtime or
persistent state.  Another way os saying this is that this is consumer
managed navigational state.
    -Mike-