wsrp-coord message

I think this discussion should start with what are the available categories of choices and then narrow in on the v2 solution. Here are the ones obvious to me:

1. No subscriptions. In this case the Consumer will receive all events that a portlet generates even if the Consumer is not one that distributes events.

2. Boolean subscriptions: In this case the Consumer indicates whether or not it distributes events (possible refinement ... distributes only simple events) and the portlet/producer uses this to filter the response message (i.e. potentially reduce network bandwidth consumption)

3. Per event type subscription: In this case the Consumer indicates exactly which events it desires to receive (by QName) and the portlet/producer uses this list to filter whether or not a generated event gets placed into the response message.

Any other useful categories of event subscription people can think of?

Rich