wsrp-coord message

Subject: [wsrp-coord] Issue #7

Title: [wsrp-coord] Issue #7

If I heard the discussion in the room on issue #7 correctly then some consumer pre-defined events (window mode changed etc) did not seem to make sense without a target portlet identifier, e.g. window mode? But a consumer could emit a "a window mode change just happened" (first event) to which the portlet targeted by the window mode change replies "it was me" (second event). At the cost of an extra round trip, all portlets that are interested could usefully handle the events. The consumer just signals interest in predefined events. [A causal event counter could help to track events in the face of (likely) network failures.]

And I did not manage to add "helpAskedFor" as another potential candidate for #7.

Regards (and a safe trip home to those travelling),

Andre