wsrp-dev message

Subject: RE: Getting SAXException: No deserializer for boolean in WSRP4Jproducer

Simon,

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure I understand what you're asking me to
do. The request containing the MarkupParams is coming from code I don't
control. All I did was try to configure wps to use a remote portlet on the
WSRP4J producer (that I do control). I'm not sure what I should be doing in
wps to get it to not try to override the encoding on that one element...
(why is that element so special?)

That's why my original questions were all of the nature of: should I adapt;
how can I adapt? From my newbie perspective it seems that the request is
not following the 1.0 spec. wsdl type of the service. Again, is it okay to
expect that requesters can do that? It seems that once the wsdl2java
creates the stubs for wsrp4j that's it! The deserializers are set. That's
why the fault thrown is "no deserializer for soapenc:boolean" because it
wasn't expecting it...

Is my analysis correct? anyone?
Thanks

Simon.Kaegi@cognos.com wrote:

Hi Ricky,

I don't have my environment with me right now... so this is just a
guess.

WSRP doesn't use soap encoding so try...
<secureClientCommunication>0</secureClientCommunication>

Good Luck,
Simon