wsrp-dev message

Subject: Starting out with WSRP 1.0

  Hello wsrp-dev-list,

   I would like to create a .NET Producer Web Service.  I have read the
specification, wsrp-primer and looked at the Technical FAQ.  Does anyone
have any Basic C# examples of a Producer Web Services and/or Client
code?  This would be extremely useful.  I also understand that it is
possible to create a C# class from the wsrp_v1_interfaces.wsdl using
wsdl.exe if you supply the necessary wsdl files and schemas files on the
command prompt.  I have tried this and been unsuccessful.  If someone
has an  example of this working it would also help.  I am a beginner so
I apologize if questions are basic.

Thanks in advance

Andrew