wsrp-dev message

Subject: R: [wsrp-dev] Pass of parameter in query String

If i use form with a parameter like (<input:hidden>) all functioning from
consumer to producer, my question is to use another method (like url string)
to pass parameter from consumer to producer in a link. I think this is
useful when the parameter to pass is one (to manage the pages of result set
of query in a remote portlet)...
This is possible or is a limitation of WSRP?
I suggest is not possible because, the url to Producer and consumer are not
shared and how the request arrive at Producer, the request of parameter on
url string return null (because the url of producer are not the parameter
how are set on consumer). My supposition is true or not?????
If this is possible how do that?
Regards

[Roberto Pellegrino]