wsrp-dev message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-dev] Two istance of same portlet

It is possible to place the same portlet on the page twice, though they
will act as independent portlets. This sounds like a Liferay specific
issue ... I would suggest asking in a Liferay forum.

Rich Thompson
OASIS WSRP TC Chair
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center / Yorktown Heights, NY

"Roberto Pellegrino" <roberto.pellegrino@quix.it>
07/14/2006 09:17 AM

<wsrp-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc

Subject
[wsrp-dev] Two istance of same portlet

Hi,

I use liferay to consume remote portlet from Pluto + wsrp4j .
I configure the proxy portlet of liferay to consume my remote portlet...
I deploy two istance of same remote portlet (to use in different mode) in
page, my problem is that:
liferay don't distinguish the 2 portlet and display the same information 2
times...

Do you have try to do that???
If is possible have 2 istance of same portlet and use it in different
mode???

Tanks.

Robert.