wsrp-dev message

Subject: Re: No serializer found for class in registry TypeMappingDelegate

Thanks for reply!

This MyEventPub is the sample user's class fired as event on server at
runtime, therefore I don't know about before.

How can I marshal this with JAXB for MessageElement ?
I mean this MyEventPub is well annotated class and well marshalled to
StringWriter().

Where can I store it within MessageElement?

Please, advise me.

Alexey.