wsrp-dev message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-dev] AXIS1 Problem with generated sources: Params were mixed up within super constructor.

For now I see two solutions of this problem.
One is to delete attributes in all conflicted superclasses.
Another one is to remove inheritance (remove "<extension base=..." )
and to copy necessary elements from superclass to former child class.
That is what I did now.

=== types which has problem =============================
  <complexType name="MarkupContext">

    <complexContent>

      <extension base="types:MimeResponse">
  <complexType name="ResourceContext">

    <complexContent>

      <extension base="types:MimeResponse">
  <complexType name="FailedPortlets">

    <complexContent>

      <extension base="types:BaseFailed">
  <complexType name="HandleEventsFailed">

    <complexContent>

      <extension base="types:BaseFailed">
  <complexType name="ImportPortletsFailed">

    <complexContent>

      <extension base="types:BaseFailed">

I think it is axis1 generation bug, isn't it? Can anyone provide
solution for axis1?

Thanks,
Alexey