wsrp-dev message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-dev] About change log.

Normally I have marked these with standard insert/delete styling, but
appear to have missed that in the last set of updates. There were a very
small set of changes, but it appears you would need to run a diff between
wd-27 and wd-28 to get definitive differences. Sorry about that oversight.
[Note: I remember most of the impacts of the editorial items found were in
the schema rather than the spec ...]

Rich Thompson
OASIS WSRP TC Chair
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center / Hawthorne, NY