Subject: [wsrp-interfaces] [wsrp][interfaces]

Welcome home!.  One follow up question from our decision that the
consumer maintains the producer generated session instance reference --
as the consumer can't determine when this reference is no longer valid
(other then by calling the producer itself), am I correct that we allow
the consumer to arbitrarily toss this session reference whenever it
wants to -- most likely via a LRU/timeout mechanism?  Would it also be
valid as it is in HTTP for a consumer to never retain such a reference
-- i.e. a producer can't count on a session being joined until it
receives the reference back from the consumer?
     -Mike-