Subject: [wsia][wsrp-interfaces] userHandle

The security subgroup has been talking about how/when the user profile is
transfered/referenced. The last proposal I heard was that this reference
was not needed as once the profile is transferred, the entity may refer to
it in its opaque state in any manner it wishes. As to what profile elements
and when to transfer them, it has been proposed to use properties to
indicate what profile elements and have the Consumer set these properties
on or before the first getMarkup() invocation.

                      "Tamari, Yossi"
                      <yossi.tamari@sap        To:       wsia@lists.oasis-open.org,
                      .com>                     wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org
                                               cc:
                      07/15/2002 12:47         Subject:  RE: [wsia][wsrp-interfaces] Refactoring the data objects
                      PM

See my comments marked with [YT].
(Most of them are in appendix A, since it seems appendix a is the real
definition of the spec, which I think is wrong, and is a result of what
Rich mentioned below about the obscurity of the interface.)

The endless debate about putting WSIA concepts in the WSRP standard is
still there...

      Yossi.