Subject: RE: [wsia][wsrp-interfaces] Producing a joint spec?

I know, and I agree. But our xContext structures already obscure most of
them, and the important ones we want to put as arguments to the API
(markupParams, entityHandle or others) I would _not_ put as properties.

In essence, the XML generated by the xContext type of API and the properties
type of API is the same:

<propertyValues>
	<UserAgent>...</UserAgent>
	<CharacterSet>...</CharacterSet>
</propertyValues>

vs.

<requestContext>
	<UserAgent>...</UserAgent>
	<CharacterSet>...</CharacterSet>
</requestContext>

The difference is only in semantics. In the "pass-data-as-properties" now
have only one mechanism for passing all data - properties, instead of two -
Contexts and properties. This will make life easier for Development tools
which will only have to show a property sheet.

But your concern is a valid one. To counter it I repeat that, as discussed
elesewhere, not everything should be properties. The _basic_ information
that governs the semantics of the operatio between Prod. and Cons. should
not be properties (e.g. entityHandle, markupParams, clientData...). This
makes the semantics of the operations even clearer than today.

Gil