Subject: RE: [wsia][wsrp-interfaces] newWindowState, newMode, redirectURL

For me this suggests we may want a means by which an entity may hint
whether the new URL should replace its own content, replace the entire
portal page or launch as a new window (does the portal get to tell the
browser to do this?).

                      "Tamari, Yossi"
                      <yossi.tamari@sap        To:       "'Alejandro Abdelnur'" <alejandro.abdelnur@sun.com>
                      .com>                    cc:       wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org
                                               Subject:  RE: [wsia][wsrp-interfaces] newWindowState, newMode,
                      07/17/2002 01:21          redirectURL
                      PM

That is not how I understood it, and it seems strange: The user has a
(portal) page with a lot of fragments, he clicks on one of these fragments,
and he is sent outside of the portal framework, losing all the other
fragments?
I thought only the specific fragment was replaced by the redirected URL,
and even then it seemed a little "dangerous" in that it breaks the
producer/consumer protocol.

             Yossi.