Subject: [wsrp-interfaces] Re: [wsrp-markup] Handling of attachments and/orlarge markup responses

Carsten,
   Besides the size issue you raise isn't there also a raw performance issue (regardless of size)?  I.e. soap attachments
mean we don't have to marshal/unmarshal (and potentially decode) any content hence performs best?  If so, shouldn't we be
considering requiring the use of soap attachments for transferring all content from getmarkup?
    -Mike-