Subject: RE: [wsrp-interfaces] [wsia][wsia-wsrp joint interfaces] Better n amefor 'markupParams'?

I would vote for it as well

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           Gil Tayar        |
|         |           <Gil.Tayar@webcol|
|         |           lage.com>        |
|         |           07/23/2002 08:54 |
  |       To:       "'wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org'" <wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org>, "'wsia@lists.oasis-open.org'"                   |
  |        <wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp-interfaces] [wsia][wsia-wsrp joint interfaces] Better n       ame for 'markupParams'?                                  |

I like navigationState