Subject: RE: [wsia] [wsrp-interfaces] Draft spec v0.5

We already have a separate document (the whitepaper I wrote from which the
introductionary material for the spec was taken). So what we might do is to
just provide a brief intro in the spec and then having a link in there that
points to the URL of the WSRP whitepaper at a prominent place.

Best regards,

Thomas

Eilon Reshef <eilon.reshef@webcollage.com> on 09/03/2002 05:01:57 PM