Subject: Re: [wsia] [wsrp-interfaces] WSDL for v0.5

Thanks for the kind words. I am not intending on posting an update to the
spec until after the F2F when a version capturing the F2F discussions and
decisions will be appropriate. I am migrating a local version to do the
splitting this discussion envisions to use as the base for that version.
Currently the references to extracted sections will be to local files, but
as things stabilize and get placed on the OASIS web site the hyperlinks
will migrate to those URLs.

                      Rex Brooks
                      <rexb@starbourne.        To:       Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, wsia@lists.oasis-open.org,
                      com>                      wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org
                                               cc:
                      09/04/2002 01:44         Subject:  Re: [wsia] [wsrp-interfaces] WSDL for v0.5
                      PM

Rich,

Thanks for the extra work, You're a true trooper. Now, my question
is, will there be a draft without the WSDL which you have extracted?
If one has already been posted, I missed it. I've been very busy on
other work over the holiday which is how I managed to miss
yesterday's call. I'm only now coming up for a gulp of air before
diving back in.

Thanks,
Rex

At 9:23 AM -0400 9/4/02, Rich Thompson wrote:
>Thanks to all who in parallel extracted the WSDL from the draft and did
>some validation checks against it. I spent some time the past couple of
>days running the enclosed wsdl files (extracted from v0.5 draft) through
>various tools including wsdl2java, whose java output files are included as
>well. I'm proposing these WSDL files (WSRP-v1-Interfaces and
>WSRP-v1-Binding) become what is published on oasis for Producer imports
and
>would therefore propose people use these for further checking.
>
>(See attached file: WRSP-wsdl_files.ZIP)
>
>Attachment converted: Enterprise:WRSP-wsdl_files.ZIP (pZIP/pZIP)
(001E3876)

--
Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design