Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Groups - Portlet Transport.htm uploaded

You are correct our solution will have to take into account large data
sets.  Merely transferring an old registration context to a new one
however isn't a sufficient solution.  Many of the use cases require the
old registration to continue to run side by side with  the new
registration as well as to only transfer only a subset of the portlets
managed by the producer/registration.
     -Mike-