Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Security questions

Thanks for bringing this up.  I had made a note to discuss this this
morning but forgot along the way.  Yes, it would be great to discuss
security at the F2F.  Richard currently owns this area.  He had said he
was trying to get an initial feature proposal together in time for
todays call.  Unfortunately because he wasn't on the call this morning
we didn't get an update.  Hopefully he will respond now.
      -Mike-