Subject: Cancelled tomorrow's interfaces meeting [3/17]

I unfortunately can't make tomorrow's meeting so I have cancelled it.
 There is a good chance I will also have to cancel the meeting on the
31st.  What I would have talked about tomorrow is how to proceed now
that we have had the F2F.  I am interested in hearing from each feature
owner whether they intend to actively work on the feature in the next
months; defer progress until we get closer to the next F2F; or defer
progress altogether either because there doesn't seem to be enough
interest or you have a lack of time.  For those intending to actively
work on the feature over the next months I propose the next step to be
putting together a preliminary schedule.  I.e. What work product do you
intend to produce/discuss and when?  We can sue this to help drive
ourselves to make continuing progress.  Can feature owners think about
this and e-mail us your thoughts so we can discuss electronically as we
may not be talking together for a couple of weeks?
      -Mike-