Subject: New Conference Call details for Interfaces subcommittee

This week [and from now on] we will use the new Oracle conference call
system vs the old one.  Please see details below for new numbers,
meeting id, etc.

The improvement is a Asia and Europe number [I believe the numbers are
in the U.K. and Japan], so you won't get hit with as big a long distance
call.  If you have trouble with these numbers, dial the U.S. number
directly.

On the downside you now have to enter a password along with the meeting
ID.  We will use the same password for the time being.
The new meeting ID and password are:
*Meeting ID: 345337
Password 060606

*      -Mike-

WSRP Interfaces Subcommittee bi-weekly conference call
New dial-in instructions:

Call one of the MeetingPlace phone numbers:
 From the AMER [U.S.] region dial:

1-888-967-2253 [toll free]
+1-650-607-2253

 From the APAC [asia/pacific] region dial: