Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Where is everyone -- did you see the new dial-ininformation?

Further update ... once the tool free number answered, it went through the same cycle of asking for meeting id and then saying to call the tool free number.

Rich

Michael Freedman <michael.freedman@oracle.com>

06/26/2004 12:07 PM

wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsrp-interfaces] Where is everyone -- did you see the new dial-in information?