Subject: Uploaded recorded presentation to Interfaces documents

For those of you that missed Richard's presentation yesterday that
walked us through an overview of WS-Security stack/standards I have
uploaded a recording of this presentation to the Interfaces documents.
This presentation is linked to in the minutes also uploaded on the site.

WARNING:  we had problems with the conference call; at first most folks
had difficulties dialing into the system.  Because of this the meeting
didn't get started for about 20 minutes.  Because of this the first 20
minutes of this recording are dead time.  Unfortunately, though the UI
gives you a fastforward button the player always seems to reset and play
from the current/starting location regardless of whether you
fastforward.  Because of this it is likely you will need to start the
recording and walk away for 20 minutes or so before coming back and
seeing the presentation.

Second WARNING:  I haven't actually listened to the recording.  Though
the recoding lasts the 105 minutes of the call I don't know whether it
actually recorded the presentation [and if it did what the quality of
that recording is].  If someone is brave enough to play this back can
you e-mail the list afterwards to both tell us the presentation starting
time and whether there is a recording/the level of  quality of this
recording?
       -Mike-