Subject: RE: [wsrp-interfaces] Extra concall this week?

Hi,

I will probably not be able to attend today, but tomorrow at 8PDT is likely to be OK for me.

	Yossi.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Freedman [mailto:Michael.Freedman@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 7:22 PM
To: interfaces
Subject: [wsrp-interfaces] Extra concall this week?

We may not get through all the agenda items tomorrow as we need to cover
F2F planning plus try and make progress on a few feature areas.  As we
only have 1 concall scheduled after this meeting I worry we may need a
little more time to move things along to be properly set things up for
the F2F.  If we need to are folks available Thrusday during the regular
Committee call time of 8am PDT [or 9PDT]?  We can dicuss further in
tomorrows concall.
     -Mike-