Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Extra concall this week?

8 is fine for me

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Standardization Technical Lead
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             Michael Freedman
             <Michael.Freedman
             @oracle.com>                                               To
                                       interfaces
             07/06/2004 06:22          <wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.o
             PM                        rg>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsrp-interfaces] Extra concall
                                       this week?

We may not get through all the agenda items tomorrow as we need to cover
F2F planning plus try and make progress on a few feature areas.  As we
only have 1 concall scheduled after this meeting I worry we may need a
little more time to move things along to be properly set things up for
the F2F.  If we need to are folks available Thrusday during the regular
Committee call time of 8am PDT [or 9PDT]?  We can dicuss further in
tomorrows concall.
     -Mike-