Subject: Reminder: concall Wednesday at 9:00-10:00 PDT and Thursday 8:00-10:00PDT

Reminder: we will have a concall Wednesday at 9:00-10:00 PDT and
Thursday 8:00-10:00 PDT.

Tomorrow Richard will discuss the security presentation he has prepared.
 Please review it before hand.  On Thursday we will start with Subbu and
myself concerning Subbu's updated GetPortletDescription [already posted]
and my updated Import/Export [will post before meeting].

For these meetings we will try and use the imeeting web conferencing
technology I e-mailed about before I went on vacation.  If you have not
already done so please follow the instructions in that e-nmail to ensure
you have proper access.

Call details:

Call one of the MeetingPlace phone numbers:
 From the AMER [U.S.] region dial:

1-888-967-2253 [toll free]
+1-650-607-2253

 From the APAC [asia/pacific] region dial: