Subject: RE: [wsrp-interfaces] Groups - Getting Portlet Description - Prop osal.docuploaded

If we choose to leverage WSRF, we can drop the destroyPortlets() operation in favor of the WSRF-RL destruction semantics (both immediate and timed).

Rich

Andre Kramer <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>

07/22/2004 07:06 AM

"'subbu@bea.com'" <subbu@bea.com>, wsrp-interfaces@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
RE: [wsrp-interfaces] Groups - Getting Portlet Description - Prop        osal.doc uploaded

I've never liked having destroyPortlets() (required for cloning) and get/setPortletProperties() in the same interface. Maybe we could re-factor these along with getPortletDescription()?

Regards,
Andre